Quote Originally Posted by Geoff View Post
Most of us don't . I's like Curious... hasn't been able to properly print in ABS, yet for me, it's my preferred plastic.. and I have the older machine. Some people can get warping, some don't... some people need all this cooling fan mumbo jumbo and heated chambers... some dont .. some need to print super hot while others can print the same thing super cold. Some can print faster...

For us practically all having the same machine it's amazing how differently they run. I often think 'man.... am I just lucky? " I read through alot of forums and people having issues and It's like... 'nope... never had that problem.... nope never had that one either..."
I still have my original motherboard from my FF that has firmware v1.0, it's like my backup that never fails.
So i just found these forums a few days ago.

I'd been having the scraping problem where it pulls my part off of the board. I adjusted the height using the advice in the original post and now my left extruder prints nicely without the right one pulling it off.

Unfortunately the screws holding the extruder in place are not that great and mine was stripped out using the allen wrench that was provided when I tried to calibrate them so that I could use both.

I am considering making another Replicator so I can have 2 of them and just use the other extruder, since it never gets used anyways.

Do you have any advice or insight on how difficult it would be to make another, know where to get the allen screw that is securing the heating element etc?

Rick