Hey Guys, thanks for the replies, I lost...errrr... forgot my log-in lol I got the repg working thanks to Geoff, but it seems like my set up likes Makerware better. With Proftweak I have even gotten my machine to run Ninjaflex with very good results. I have about 80 hours of run time running Ninjaflex with no jams !!! It have saved me tons of money already. Making 12 prototypes for my company that would have cost about 200-250 each so its paid for itself already. Plus I look like a genius, my partners are kicking themselves for not taking my advice earlier when I was telling them we need one. I am really trying hard not to say "I told you so!". The PowerSpec 3D Pro has everything I was looking for and prints the cheap $20 inland abs that Microcenter sells really well. I am looking forward to making future projects. The time saved alone would have made it worth while for product development. I also have used it to print toys for my kid who really loves minecraft. HE HE I think makerware does downsize it a little too, although I do notce a little shrinkage with RepG as well but that might be the cheap abs. I don't notice it with NinjaFlex so I think the TPE might have a better temp resistance, meaning no swelling during heating. Thanks for help guys. For you guys that have this model and have had trouble with keeping the door shut I have a fix that requires no glue or drilling holes in your machine. Email me I would be happy to share. It would probably work on the other versions like Flashforge and the WanHoa models.