In reading the Pre-Requisites above I would say I can probably not do this, but I am not going to let that discourage me. I know nothing of C/C++ Code and most of everything up there is greek to me. I did take CNC Programing in college, and I sit in front of a CAD System all day so drawing is something I do each day. I figured that a 3d printer was a logical step for me, and so far I am really enjoying it. Getting the knowledge for the above and learning it is something I look forward to. Each year I set forth an education goal for myself, and try to complete as much as I can. Once you stop learning those that continue to learn will pass you by. I feel that this is something I can learn to do, and have had many offers on this board to just jump into it and if there is a problem to get on here and ask questions. We will see how it goes with someone that knows basically nothing of these prerequisites. I can download, and have no idea of building and uploading new firmware to my printer, but it cannot be that hard. I can get the code from dacb and github so that should not be that hard. Getting the newer version of Arduino IDE should not be hard if I go look for it. I am somewhat familiar with G Godes, and am learning my slicer fairly well. As for being comfortable with the contents of configuration.h file and its parameter....well that I am going to have to learn. Like I stated earlier I know nothing of c/c++ but am more than willing to learn. I do plan before beginning any of this, to read or reread all the auto-leveling threads on the board. Any other places I can learn from? I really want to make this work on my printer, and want to make my printer perform to its best.