Saturday Night we had showers so that meant a clean up on Sunday Morning starting at 6am. Luckily, this is not our first rodeo so I brought a tarp for at night! I told my son I may be getting too old for these 32 hour weekends?

It was cloudy most of Sunday but that did not keep the crowds away! We had people three deep most of the day! If you missed the show, you missed seeing a lot of really neat stuff. 3D Printing highlights had to be the 18' tall Kossel Delta Printer! The Ultimaker booth was my favorite setup The New CUBE 3 and CUBE Pro were there and printing! MakerBot had an interactive booth where kids were "painting" their own prints! The Human Mousetrap is always fun to watch. Robots, 3D Printed Cars, Dragons, Musicians, Hot Wheels Race Track, Craft Fair, Outragous Food Trucks, the best and biggest Paella in the world, this show had it all!

Too many KickStart projects to list. DREMEL had a big display with their rebranded printer that will be in Home Depots soon! CONGRATS to Jetguy and all the other artists who won EDITORS CHOICE Awards.

On a personal note, we were the only booth to have 5 different 3D Printers printing all day every day! We would have loved to have more but we could fit so many of our personal printers in our car. BUILDTAK was nice enough to outfit two of our printers with their new surface film. It basically eliminates the need for blue tape, Kapton, Glue Sticks and heated beds. We were using it outside in an open, dusty, windy, humid environment and it worked great! If you are having trouble with your prints sticking to your print bed, give this stuff a try!

Here is a link to the last set of pictures I took.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/344139...7647490093128/