Close

Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    I would make a lamp shade with my own design.

Student
    Add Solstie on Google+ Add Solstie on Thingiverse
    So many uses!

I think a 3Doodler is the ultimate failed print repair tool (for small cracks or breaks). Also, would love to add my signature to some of my prints (especially those I give as gifts).

Apart from that, think it would be fun to wrap my kids zippers on their clothes and backpacks with unique designs and incorporate their names.

jewelry for my cousin, and model bridges.

Technician
    i would craft my long last desired set of gears, i've been cutting them out of paper and cardboard... no no no they are weak and don't turn properly, i need my GEARS! to do a prototype i'm working on

the eiffel tower to show to schools to promoter the use of 3d printing in schools

I would print my number, 41, on all sorts of things: side of my sunglasses, the remote control, my quadcopter, etc. I'm terrible at drawing so I would probably start with veeeeery simple things.

what i like about the 3dodler is its simplisity if you can draw it 2d you can make it 3d .and all without having to go into a cad program. it is a tool for making things on the fly being able to make real time adjustments to tweak an object as needed

Student
    Add corben33 on Thingiverse
    I would use the 3D doodler to make portraits. I think it would be great to have with me so I could use it as soon as I have some inspiration. This would also be a great way for me to quickly make ideas that pop in my head.

Feet for prototype circuit boards so they stand off of metallic areas.

Student
    Follow yoman258 On Twitter Add yoman258 on Facebook
    Probably a box of some sort, saw a lantern that could be put to good use!

Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast