Quote Originally Posted by nefiwashere View Post
is there in cura settings for the 10" i3v that i can jut load in?
No, but I wouldn't let that scare you away from trying Cura. IIRC, there's only four areas where settings are made. File | Machine Settings is where you'd set the size of your print area, type of G-code (set it to RepRap), etc. The Basic tab is where parameters are adjusted for almost every print - temperatures, print speed, etc. The Advanced tab has more settings that you'll likely only adjust once-in-awhile, such as first layer details. Settings under Expert | Expert Config allow you to tailor the support structure, raft, brim, etc. for when those options are enabled on the Basic tab.

Other than Machine Settings, the only thing I remember really feeling the need to initially tweak was the retraction speed and distance under Advanced. Mine is set to 10mm/sec speed and 1.0mm distance. As clough42 has educated us, the MakerFarm extruder motor works better with a slower retraction speed, and we don't have a Bowden setup so the default of 4.5mm retraction distance is excessive for us.

Ultimaker has an on-line manual for Cura that walks through what you need to do for your "first print" with it. That'd be a good place to start. The manual is focused on those with an Ultimaker printer, but they do have info on how to use Cura with non-Ultimaker printers.