When I had a chance to get back to my printer this weekend I had decided to pause on walls and print some flat parts from a known good model to see what it would do. I got a Tardis model to print. I was able to make a real nice panel of one of the doors. Decided great lets make it work, and told it to print the other 3 walls. Did a great job. Then I told it to print the base, and again it did a great job. Went in to tell it to print the top two pieces and the head must have clogged or something as it decided to not feed anymore material. Thing had me so confused. I pulled out the material from the extruder and found it chewed the side of it up on that bolt thing. I pulled it out and cleaned it up. Then went in and made sure it was not clogged Put it back in and thought i would be good to go. 3 hours later and still messing with trying to get the Z distance fixed. cannot keep it on the glass. I have pulled the Z stop down atleast 1/8" and for some reason it still is too high. Was fine before. I have made sure the nuts were seated in the parts and it is still hight. What did I do now?