Nice to see you trying out ABS. If you suspect that the fan is cooling your nozzle tip then you might try rotating it 90 degrees so that the air is blowing straight away without hitting the other shroud.

I've had pretty good luck printing on glass (I actually use 3mm glass mirror tiles cut to fit) with a piece of thick mil kapton on top. It looks like you may be printing on the same. I keep several of these around and spray them with aquanet hair spray. I do this in the bathroom sink rather than on the printer. Let it dry and you are good to go. I seem to be able to get several prints between hair spray applications.

In my experience, 245 seems to be a bit high but I generally print slow so this could be ok for your machine. With ABS, curling is a constant battle. Lots of folks use "ABS Juice" instead of hairspray. I prefer not to do this but it may work for you. There are a couple new surfaces being tried out right now that I'm watching closely as well. I ordered a sheet of Polyetherimide (PEI) from Amazon this week and will let everyone know how it goes.

Cheers,

KDog