Quote Originally Posted by RobH2 View Post
I've had good luck printing with 618 at 240C but I'm still having a problem getting it to stick. I've ordered some G10 Garolite to see if it will solve my sticking issues. I do like the properties of the nylon as compared to ABS. It's more flexible instead of brittle and it seems more tightly bound.
618 is the most difficult of the 3 types to stick, it is very slippery. 645 sticks a little better and Bridge sticks the best.

Print hot 245°C+ and slow: <45mm/sec, even as slow as 30mm/sec. Not hot enough and/or too fast and it will delaminate.

We've had best results with water-based PVA (polyvinyl acrylic) glue on bare acrylic, although it can also be painted onto PE tape or even bare glass. The brand we are using right now is called "Mod Podge" and is available in the arts and crafts aisle at Walmart. Tom at Taulman uses a different brand of the same stuff. It comes in a white plastic bottle and you paint it on with a small paintbrush, like 1" wide or so. It lasts for many builds. You can remove it by soaking the surface in hot soapy water and then scrubbing with a scotchbright pad.

Do not heat the bed! Taulman nylon sticks best at room temp. In fact, when you have a large build, heat the bed up to about 70°C when it's all done to help get it off!

You can tell how much stronger it is than ABS or PLA when you go to cut the stuff with your cutters. It takes 3-4 times as much force!

Taulman T-Glase (PET) is pretty strong too, but not as strong as their nylon.