Close

Threaded View

Hi Guys, a follow up on my issue with my CR6-SE Hotend. Following numerous inquiries Creality distribution centres in my country do not have any parts for the CR6. So what else can I do but try to save the original part. Well, to my amazement I was able to remove all of the baked on plastic, no real damage to the Hotend. So what really happened, following the clean up I commenced a test piece.... well can you imagine my surprise when the print went completely to shit. Looking at the hotend I noticed build up filament around the nozzle, so out with the tools and what did I realize, buying the original machine thru Kickstarter I took the advantage of the offers purchasing extra nozzles and their Premium nozzle set. Realized that nozzle sizes for the CR6 is a minimal wrench size of 6mm (0.236in) When I referenced a number of instructional videos and reviews I removed the original 0.8 dia nozzle for a 0.4 dia nozzle from the Premium pack, no one referenced the difference between a generic Creality nozzle and the CR6 nozzles. So, I put in one of the Premium nozzle packs 0.4 dia nozzles, I first noticed that the included work spanner wrench did not fit the new nozzle, thinking this was an anominally (7mm) I went to work frustration ensued... long story short replace the nozzle with ONLY CR6 compatible nozzles. Lesson learned
    Attached Images Attached Images