It still looks like its a little high off the print bed, but I see what you mean. I actually use a single sheet of paper and put it under the tip. It should be super close to the bed; close enough to where its basically pushing the bead into the bed a little bit, but not actually touching. Your nozzle is 0.6mm thick, so you want the tip to be 0.3mm from the bed. It's tricky. I'm still not great at it!

As far as your printer not extruding, I do see what you mean. Unless there is something wrong with your extruder (the motor), I'm not sure. I usually print at around 200 and a bed temperature of 70. I guess you could try raising the temperature of the print tip some. Theres always the chance that the thermometer for the tip is off a few degrees. If that is the problem, it could also help solve your adhesion issues. Maybe you could also try a different spool. I never even used the provided filament because there isn't enough to even complete the print. The other thing you could do is raise the print head and manually push out some filament. If you have some junk in the tip that should help clear it. I've done it at around 215 degrees before and then used the menu to extrude a little more just to make sure its coming out okay. Other than that, I would just put glue or something else down to give the filament something better to adhere to and try the print. Theres always the chance that it will break in during the print and work properly.