It's unfortunate that you're rejected the BCN3D Technologies Sigma. I have the 16 model and it's been a workhorse. Heated glass bed, semi-automatic leveling, dual independent extruders, but you know that. The newer models are even better than mine and I don't regret buying it, even though I had crate loads of 1.75 mm filament when I bought it. It is only semi-enclosed, but I've been printing ABS with occasional delamination issues, now that the hobby room has cooled about 15°F for the winter. I've used Octoprint on a Pi to check a few things and to change stepper settings, but rarely use that feature. Of course, the web cam option for Octoprint makes it useful. One negative aspect in my opinion is the expensive nozzle swap-outs for the '16 model. I haven't checked to see if that's something improved on the '17 model. I have a set of E3DV6 hot-ends to swap in someday, but I hate to change a straight-forward working system to a botch job if I start pulling parts and putting stuff in. I should have more confidence in doing it, though, as I've already swapped in a set of Bondtech extruders and replaced one x-axis stepper motor. They made the printer pretty easy to work on. Good luck with your search.