The above nozzle leveling procedure does indeed apply for this machine and is technically very easy to do, but not easy to get the 2 nozzles exactly even. I got them pretty close. Then I installed my glass plate and leveled the bed and I am having much better success. I have printed from both nozzles, a small model with the left that had only a little overlap with the inactive right nozzle and it did not interfere. Then I printed a large model with the right nozzle covering almost the entire bed area and the left nozzle did not interfere. I need to print the same large model with the left nozzle before declaring victory.

Success from a combination of factors but mostly the glass bed w/hairspray that provides more reliable adhesion that keeps the print surface as flat as possible so the inactive nozzle clears. I am getting more happy with this machine and for the price a little work to calibrate isn't a big deal.

What would be cool is a printhead that had a mechanism to retract the inactive nozzle a couple mm, but that would add to the complexity and cost.