Quote Originally Posted by curious aardvark View Post
I prefer deltas to cartesians. Simpler design, faster build speeds. easier to see what's going on, fewer moving parts.
(currently have 2 cartesians and 1 delta with a custom made stupid sized delta under construction)

out of that lot - tevo little monster - no question.
larger build volume than the d300.

That said I like all the build choices for the d300. (which is a delta) Neat direct drive extruder and I might borrow that hanging filament holder idea.
The price is pretty high and you don't get a proper control panel.
I can't stand cloud based crap or wifi only interface.
Another thing with the d300 - all the parts are printed. This isn't necessarily a problem - but injection moulded does tend to be stronger and longer lasting. On the plus side you can make any broken parts.

But if you put all the machines on that list on a table and said: 'take one: - the tevo little monster would be my choice.
Thanks for the response aardvark. I really like the delta printers. I love the look and size of the TEVO little monster; especially the blue accents, I think that looks great, and it's probably one of the best printers on the list in terms of value, size and print speed. I'd still love to hear what everyone else has to say still.