I have the MakerFarm Prusa i3. For the most part everything was great. There were a few minor problems which I'll put here for others:
The slicer configs were missing in the download. It turns out that MakerFarm starts the file names with a period .50 Jhead, etc which makes those files invisible on some machines, like OSX. It took me several weeks to discover the issue and while Collin tried to help once, he didn't respond to my second request for the files. I have asked Collin to start the file names with something else in the future.

The configs are provided in the Ramps firmware zip, not the slicer zip. I pointed out to Collin the Ramps firmware zip isn't even needed as MF ships with latest firmware. And its more logical for him to include the slicer configs in the slicer zip. Hopefully they fix that.

Some instructions did not have enough detail. I ended up having to take apart my machine 3 times because I found later that the parts were assembled wrong. I think one such instance the detailed instructions are in the trouble shooting section. Why not put those details with the step?

The laser cut wood smells great! The threaded rods in the base are horrible. They are cut in a way that the nuts won't go on one end, so you have to thread the nuts down the entire length of the rod. The Z axis threaded rods seem better but they still had some rough spots. The Z-axis smooth rods don't fit the design and stick out of the top. The screw driver for the motor adjustment did not fit. MF says not to use a metal screwdriver on them (though they should be able to take a metal screw driver as they are potentiometers and not variable capaciters) And in another set of instructions, a multimeter with metal tips and metal screwdriver are used on the same component.