IT has a specific 'neck' designed for a clamp. Not looked for existing clamps yet. Seen a few that (like autowhiz's) are basically a square clamp that bolts on to the effector/extruder holder. That would probably be the simplest way to go. That said with magnetically attached effector would be easy to change effectors for different extruder heads. A future project I think lol

What is interesting is that the filament guide tube butts tightly into a socket right at the top of the heatbreak. And a removeable metal tube goes all the rest of the way down to the nozzle. So technically an, all metal hotend - can't see any gaps for filament to pool in. Haven't unscrewed nozzle yet though. But looks sound. The little clip on cooling fan for the heatbreak is very neat. Still can't believe how cheap these things actual are.
Might hook it up to the board and check it heats up. Going to make my power cable today.

Think it's still rated at 260c
But I guess you could just upgrade the heatblock to change that.
Also spotted some stainless steel nozzles - for that crappy carbon fibre infused filament.
Might go for them anyway. Mind you also looking for larger diameter nozzles - up to 0.8 & 1mm would be good.
Probably need upgraded cooling for them - but should be a large enough effector to use a couple of turbo fans.

It's all starting to look wonderfully modular :-)

So pics of your boxed delta are due I feel :-)