Close

Threaded View

I edited that post a bunch of times. At first I had a 1 shell version in there. I had tried that before but I had a new way I was going to do a 1 shell version so I gave you the standard 2 shell version that has been giving me issues nonstop. My next thing to try is 1 shell (then it won't need to go do a small square on the left and right because it will only do 1 outline) and a much higher infill percentage and see how it goes.

Just to add some more. In the preview for the print if I show it by line. After printing each square in the shells (when it moves left and right and lays down that goop) as I'm going forward line by line there are 5 moves in between the squares where on the S3D preview the toolhead doesn't move at all. So I click forward 5 times and it just shows it sitting over one side of the model. I'm assuming this is when it is actually laying down this goop. Maybe in a wipe or ooze control maneuver (edit: it's a retraction. When I turn retraction off it doesn't sit there for 5 clicks like that. So I guess this has come full circle. BUT I have no stringing so I wouldn't know what to do about it)
    Last edited by Nepherael; 07-24-2017 at 05:25 PM.