lol
Actually it really doesn't take much air blowing on the print area to make a huge difference.
The 40mm fans I have on the makerbot clones don't feel like there's much air going down there, actually feels like more comes out the back of the fanduct - but the difference they made in my prints was quite astonishing.
Great design: https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:537918

One reason I'm going for swappable heads - different designs for different types of print. Put your hand under these ducts when they are running and you can barely feel anything.
Bear in mind the parts that will benefit most are the ones the slicer slows the speed down most for, so even a little diract air makes a big difference.

It's too bloody hot here to cut the grass today, so I'm off to the workshop to change carriages over and redesign duct (again) forget that as the EFFECTOR (who and what is it effecting ?) is now bigger, the bolt holes are further away from the edge - doh !
Also need to do the fan wiring.

Now here's a question for you - the hotend cooling fan is permamently on - is there a way to switch it off when you're not printing or like the makerbots, only swutch it on when the hotend hits 60c ?
It buzzes and is annoying whenyou're not printing.
I figure there should be an option somewhere in the firmware - just can't find it.