Like those fixes. Now to go stock up on fuses.

I sent back 6 rolls to MG. Filament diameters where way off. I had 1.67 to 1.78 on some and as much as 1.83 on some. I am doing there monthly box since it is a pretty good deal now at $30 and you get 2 rolls.

I am becoming a fan of eSun. Had an Amazon shipping problem which got me talking to a guy from eSun and he was really nice so I have tried a bunch of there PLA, PLA+ and PEtG in various colors. So far very pleased with the performance. PLA+ may be a bit like that Raptor stuff but at PLA price.

They have a really good selection and reasonable shipping but you can get it from Amazon with Prime also. Prices on their site are pretty much the same as Amazon.
I still have pretty good luck with Hatchbox also.

About to do a big upgrade on the trusty QIDI from JFKansas. My QIDI X-one has proven to be a trooper and does anything I ask of it. I have been running ABS on it for a while and it does a great job.

It would be a great machine with a small nozzle for detail work.

I gave up on the dry box. I have dry boxes now just for storage with plug-in rechargeable desiccant packs and humidity monitors. I change filaments so much it is a better solution. I have anywhere from 32-50 open rolls going so the direct feed became more trouble that a help.
I never put any files out but if you want any of them just let me know.