Don't worry about being late to the party. This is still very early. We are looking into which printers seem appropriate, an trying to identify the types of parts we need to print. I've asked the team to take photos of the parts, and put a photo, a description, and the requirement, along with a sample part, into a plastic baggie, so the people we will be talking to will get a better feel for what we need.

Two updates, first, the Stratasys Mojo only prints one type of material. We would like the capability of printing several types of material. If we go with Stratays, this means a more capable, and more expensive printer. Second, according to a sales rep at Stratasys, the "Mojo" printer is not able to use the materials that are safe for "internal body use". That seems to cross it off the list for what printer to buy.

Nothing has been decided yet. Still trying to gather information on the parts that we want to be able to print. That needs to be agreed on before we seriously consider any printer. I'll update this thread as soon as I have the additional information.