I am a Sucessful auto tech 15 years deep into my trade and usually build and chase power in corvettes. This tool is the culmination of all those years of dedicated hard work in my trade and buying and paying off and trading up scantools that were never meant for an individual to purchase. Without the euro software and updates, the purchase price of the snap-on verus edge is $10,400. And that number is subject to snap-ons 18-22% front loaded interest. My whole point here is that I am not building to be cheap or frugal. I am picking everything diy and beyond so I can learn more and I am not oppose to spending money for this effort I just don't want an easy button where I can go straight to high quality prints without even understanding why or how.

Overnight I designed and printed out this new filament holder to mount to the top of the frame just like I did for my ebay printer. Though I designed this one to work with the spools with a smaller diameter hole in the center.

And here we are all back together and looking a lot like the geeetech printer. But that is ok because it prints pretty darn well. Just that 200x200x180 that is it's limitation.