I like the pattern they have on it as well. Makes things easier to see on the OctoPi cam as well.
I have to tighten it up again. I was off the last 24 hrs or so and have not done anything. Been sick.
This last time the bead was flatter but not as tight as you are describing. I think if I go nice and tight it should help as you said. I will let you know how it goes in a bit.

Quote Originally Posted by curious aardvark View Post
you're not even close on the calibration to what I use.

The front bead should be pretty much just a flat strip. Yours still looks like a round bead, you should not need a raft. I haven't used a raft for anything since i stopped using abs. I've used a couple of brims over the last two years - but it's that small a number and never needed anything like that with the printbite.
that said I have yet to try a pla/pha blend - so it could be the pha that's causing the problems - might give you a little more shrinkage than i get with decent pla. But you're calibration is much much looser than anything I've ever used on any surface.

I use 90gsm paper and it's a fairly tight fit between the printhead and the bed.

Quite like the new pattern they've put on it - mine's just plain white.