Quote Originally Posted by Syd_Khaos View Post
PeTG and Flexibale filaments will print JUST fine with the stock nozzles setup on these machines. However for things like Ninja-flex your gonna wanna upgrade your feed carriage parts...you can print some really good ones.

I would STRONGLY recommend a glass plate or ANY kind of removable build plate. If you prefer printing onto a PVC sticker there are many removable plates (even glass) that will work with them.
There is 2 reasons for this. Prints will be more easy to remove with the plate outside of the machine. You also wont knock your platform out of alignment trying to get prints off the plate.

As for the S3D question. There is a VERY good reason S3D is the current industrys top rated (and probably most used) slicers on the market. And like Dave said, your slicer can make a HUGE difference in the way a print comes out.

@ wirly:
"I love the glass plate with hairspray. The blue sticker does work well especially for small parts. Bigger ones start to get hard to get off."

Not that hard to seperate things from PVC sticker...IF your using the right gluestick. I have done prints that took up almost the entire plate...popped off easy-peasy. When print is done let plate cool to ambient temp, then toss it in a bucket of water. 10min later it will be off the plate. This works if your using the Elmers purple school gluesticks.

Haven't really used the glue (do have the purple stuff) but was commenting on the x-one printer using the supplied blue pad on the heated build plate so taking it out and to dunk is not really feasible!! It would drown the heater element on the bed! I'll have to try the glue on a larger print on that one and see how it comes apart.

I have a glass plate for that one but am not sure how to attach it! There is one bolt in the middle and then the three adjusters - no other corner bolts to use for glass clips.