Hello all,

I'm brand new to 3D printing - currently trying to learn as much as I can before making my first purchase. I'm looking for opinions / help deciding on which printer. I'm looking between:

Ultimaker 2 Etended,
E3D BigBox,
Lulzbot TAZ 5,
Type A Machines Series 1 Pro,
AirWolf 3D AXIOM,
CubePro.

Basically, I'm looking for size, quality and reliability. Speed isn't my first concern - though I don't want it to take a month per print; decent speed whilst at good quality with quality being a higher priority.

As I'm new to 3D printers, I have read up a lot on the features which make things easier like auto levelling and such and am wondering about how much of a difference these actually make.

I'd also be looking to print in multiple materials which I appreciate will me to use a dual extruder (or I even seen a triple head on the CubePro?)

I've read differing things regarding enclosed vs. open and being as I have no experience would like some help on this please - this is one of the reasons I've leaned towards the AXIOM over the Lulzbot or Type A (as these have been the three I've been thinking of mostly).

I seen the AXIOM have just released a dual extruder which sounds lovely and could fit perfectly but I keep finding my way back to the others too, hence I can't decide!

Any and all help is greatly appreciated!