Hello, I have a PowerSpec 3D Pro (which I understand is a rebadged Flash Forge). I have done dual extrusion prints before without issue but today when I tried to print a key holder using dual extrusion I ran into problems. I normally use ReplicatorG so I tried that and when the printer went from extruding Blue from the Left nozzle to the next layer with a combination of Blue and White (from both nozzles) the white (from the right nozzle) is shifted to the right apparently by the distance between the print heads. I canceled the print and tried with MakerWare, and the it did the same exact thing plus (I didn't catch in until the next layer) the next layer up, both colors were shifted another distance to the right (also the overall print quality from the makerware code was horrible but I think this is purely a speed issue as with it the print heads were moving so fast the printer was moving across the table. How do I re calibrate the printer so the left and right extrudes will align properly? In the Photo, the print on the left is from RepG and the print on the right is from Makerware.
Thanks -Brad
20150718_171047.jpg