Hello all,

Two weeks ago I installed the beckdac fork on my Makerfarm i3v and got auto level working very well. With one minor exception. In my pre print gcode I have a G28 followed by the G29 command. This has the following results.
Printer homes all homes X and Y and then moves to center of bed and Z servo is extended. Z axis is lowered until the switch is triggered. Then the Z servo is immediately retracted (causing the switch to hit the glass).
Then the G29 command kicks in and the Z axis is raised to the 'raise before probing' level, the servo is extended again and the 9 points are tested. After the 9 points are tested the Z axis raises up slightly and then the Z servo is retracted without hitting the glass again.

Can someone point me to where in the code I need to add a raise Z command that will keep the switch from hitting the glass at the end of G28 or did I miss something? I have gone over the configuration.h file many times and started working my way through the marlin.cp file; where I think I may have found it. But wanted to get a second opinion first.

Also I have searched and only found people having issues with the G29 command; which works flawlessly for me...

Thanks in advance and sorry for the long post but was trying to get all the details in there.