Close

Threaded View

Lightbulb HELP finding the issue - MakerFarm i3v 10"

Hello fellow reprappers,

I dont know where to start but I've had real hard time pinpointing the issue of my "trial" print of the SMALL GEAER for WADE Extruder. I have Prusa i3v 10" with a Prometheus HotEnd.
    I've gone through all possible mechanical issues i could come up with (belt, pulley, alignment/leveling of the axis etc)... My first thought was step skipping but that was not it (i.e motors and stepper drivers was cool enough).

I've tried lowering all the speeds & accelerations (and also temp in some cases) with no effect on the print quality (at least not that much effect). I've tried Cura and Slic3r but that doesn't change much. My first print (left to right on the pic), i later found that the Model was not closed so i changed it to a working model... But again i did not get much of an improvement.

I still suspect something mechanically is causing the problem but guess I'm still a Newbie in the world of reprap (my first printer, got it Dec 2014) to make a final conclusion. When i built my Prusa, I took PrintBus recommendations (really great tips & tricks).

But now I am stuck, I've haven't been this frustrated for a long long time Everything else has worked fine but i can't get this specific print in good quality.
    Grateful for all feedbacks...

/Ferhat
    Attached Images Attached Images