Quote Originally Posted by Roxy View Post
I'll have to hunt down some information from another thread... But the fix for this might be known.

A number of bugs have been fixed in the main line Marlin code base. We need to get the better G29 merged into that. Probably a lot of these issues go away. Alternatively, we need to change this thread so it is making changes to the current code base.

Tyson: How did you do this? Can you start a thread and document what you did? This is very nice! It would be nice if this could be automatically done by the firmware!
Hey Roxy,
Thanks for looking into those issues! I'm in the process of checking out the other threads as well. A lot of great info here!
As for the "Bed probe graphic visualization" I created that in Maya and Photoshop. Nothing fancy, just manually input the probe points to the corresponding polygon verticies of the polygon plane and added another "Level" plane for reference. Then proportionally scaled the plane up in the Z axis to better see the offsets compared to the "Level" plane.
It would be awesome if something like this could be incorporated into the firmware!
One of my good friends is writing me a Unity script for doing this automatically via a web interface, inputting just a *.txt file with the probe coordinates.
I'll keep you posted.

Thanks again for the help!
Tyson