Was hoping to turn the PC off when doing longer prints - I have a big gaming rig so will not exactly be supping power - but cannot for the life of me seem to get the SD card reader on my FF Creator to work.

It originally read the SD card shipped with the printer no issue - although they didn't have any printable models on (was just in STL format which the printer doesn't work with directly) - even that doesn't work any more.

What disk formats does the card reader work with - and is it limited in the card sizes it can read?
I have tried 4, 8, 16 and 32GB cards - various types MicroSD in adapters, expensive high speed one I use in my camera, all of which are known working in those devices. These have all been FAT32 format
I have also tried FAT16 formatted 2GB card, and also using command line built a single 1GB partition on a couple of the cards in FAT16 with no success.

All report as "SD Card Read Error" on the printers on board display. But they read perfectly on the computer SD card readers I have.

Any help appreciated