Hello,

I apologize if this was asked before or in the wrong place but I did a search and could not find what I was looking for. My current target is a 3D printer that can print high quality parts and does not cost crazy amount due to properitary materials, like the Stratsys and 3D systems printers. The purchase is mainly to print engineering parts, currently we have access to a makerbot replicator 2x, and a couple of UP3D printers, on top of some very high end Stratsys. The UP3D printer prints too small, and the replicator 2x has been giving us huge problems, and the material cost for the Stratsys is too much, hence we are looking for something between.

Currently I am considering the Leapfrog Xeed, as it satisfy our need for a big platform (350x270x220mm) and has dual extruders for support material. I also saw the ID3 Ideator 12, however that seems to have a lot of bad reviews in terms of support. There is also the Isis One, which is much lower in price, however I have found zero use cases for it, and the Makerbot Replicator Z18, but it only has 1 extruder which is a big con. So it would be greatly appreciated if someone can provide information or opinion regarding any of these printers or even other similar printers that can fit the bill (large size, dual extruders, can print ABS and support material, the more materials the better but not deciding factor). We are located in North America.

Much Thanks.