Been having some good success with the last few prints.
Just a tiny bit of lifting on the edges of a couple of the larger prints, but not bad, not enough to ruin the prints.
but as i print larger and larger items I need to trouble shoot that further.

I also think the click/creak I am hearing MIGHT be coming from the bed.
Maybe the heat bed shifting on the coardboard? or the glass and heatbed sqeeking together?
I am going to run a test some time with no filament in the extruder and see if it sounds the same.

Have a couple questions concerning layer height and print speeds.
I have left Cura speeds at the default 50mm/s, I think fill is defaulted at 100, or 150mm/s?
Some prints I have cranked F/R on the Prusa controller up to about 122%.. so that would mean its printing at about 61mm/s correct?
I cant find much on good speeds to run the Prusa at, but did find a few say they run 60 to 70mm/s so I figured I was safe.
The print quality seems to still be fine, and it was on parts that the fit and finish really wasnt that important, long as it was strong.

Which leads me to my next question, how thick can I set layer heights to?
There are things that I just dont need that much detail out of, just need it to hold together well.
If the finish is rough thats ok for some things, would just be nice to be able to make prints faster for some things.
Prime example is this Spool Holder Cone I did. Came out great, but I would gladly give up some fit and finish on it to make a faster print.
Any ideas or tips for faster prints like this?

Settings for Spool Holder Cone
layer height= 0.24
shell= 0.8
top/bottom= 1.2
fill= 12%
Head= 230
Bed= 90
print speed= 50mm/s (Prusa turned up to 122% about 15% into the print)
print time= 2 hours 16 min.