Does anyone on here have experience using a 3d printer? I am currently trying to get a 3D printer set up and we have had some problems. We had it connected and creating a part about 2 weeks ago and it said that the printer got disconnected. It only made 1 or 2 layers of the light plastic that you can pull apart and that was it. We attempted to run it again but it never worked. The problem now is that whenever we load in the cartridges, the printer says "replace model cartridge" or "model cartridge invalid" I have tried to put in a bunch of the cartridges that came with the printer (even though they are old I thought they would read) and those didn't read either. The model cartridge I am using is ABS-P400, that is what fisher tech sent us and said it will work, even though all the old ones that came with the printer are just P400. I sent a guy from fishertech a configuration file and he said it was the reader and sent us a quote but obviously they just want our money. It is a Dimension SST 768. Thanks!