Just bought in to the Prusa i3v as recommended by a few forum goers, the overall price, and colin's amazing, blazingly fast customer support for my q&a's.
I've been trying to read up all I can about any build issues, tweaks, etc... however there are a few things that maybe some of you can assist me with (first time 3d printer buyer):

1. I've read that it would be beneficial to get couplings for this printer, but no mention of what kind / where to buy?

2. What kind of lubricant should I get, and should I get different kinds (for the rails and other?)

3. I really would like to build myself an enclosure for this, since I have a lot of draft and it will be in my room where I sleep (no toxic ABS fumes, please!). Does anyone have pics of successful enclosure builds for this printer? My thought was to mount it on a wood base, and build a box around it. Is there a better way? Preferrably I would like to make it look as part of the printer, and not just "in a box" sort of enclosure...

4. Heat bed: Aluminum yay or nay? I've read many places that an aluminum plate has helped for heat transfer and distribution. Also, how does the wood platform hold up to temp from the heat plate? Should I consider investing in aluminum Y-axis platform?

5. Extruders: Should I look into getting an aluminum version of Greg's Extruder (or other?) Also has anyone successfully done dual extruder heads on this? Also where can I find that tape I so often see on the hot end on many 3d Printers (I'm assuming it's some sort of heat protection/burn protection?)

Thanks everyone! I plan to paint my black. Any tips on that as well? Pics once I'm all setup!