Close

Threaded View

Student
    Thanks sniffle. I will give that a try. I just got to work so it will be later this afternoon before I can try it but will let you all know if that fixes it.

Update:

I was able to use a laptop at work to compile it and it does work with Arduino 1.0.6 without any errors. Many thanks sniffle for that bit of info.

I have one last question before moving on to the last part of implementing Auto Bed Leveling. I have installed the hardware, flashed the firmware, and have done preliminary tests to make sure that it is all working as expected. I can extend and retract the probe. Something I have noticed is that when I Extend the probe I get no warning or anything on the lcd. When I Retract the probe, I noticed that I get a message on the lcd of something like "endstop hit z" I was wondering if that is normal prior to moving on to the next step or do I need to change something in the firmware prior? When that error is showing on the lcd, i can not move the printer until I reset it.
    Last edited by walkercreations; 03-29-2015 at 06:59 AM. Reason: added information