Quote Originally Posted by old man emu View Post
Everything's tight. I's just come out of the shop from its 10,000 mm extrusion service.
You should be good for 10,000,000mm of extrusion service. Each 1Kg roll (at 3mm) is about 100 m. So 100 rolls is 10^7 mm.

Quote Originally Posted by old man emu View Post
Dr Luigi may have hit on the cause - room temperature too high. Roxy, what is the room temperature you are working at when you get your jumps? I was sitting in 36C without A/C, and 33% humidity.
My room temperature is usually between 65 F and 75 F. It is more the bed temperature that affects my jumps. The bed gets hot enough to print, but it isn't really up to full temperature until I've been printing for 20 minutes. And then, it is probably a number of things factoring in. The bed and all the mounting hardware is getting warmer. But also, the thing I'm printing is getting higher up off the bed which means any curling up edge presses harder on the nozzle when you go across it. At some point, it is enough of a curl and enough leverage (because it is up above the bed) to click it back to where it wants to normally be. If you don't have a spring mounted bed, this is just an interesting anomaly for you.