The MakerFarm is a good choice. It is the most active printer group on the forum and that's worth the price alone. If you have a problem there is always well informed help, and there are lots of good how-to's on you tube... including a complete set of build videos from Colin of MakerFarm. I built mine following Colin's build videos step by step on an iPad with those vids. I just played the vid and paused and played through the vids and built with Colin. Definitely gets you over the hump of learning 3D printing. Build volume is really good, especially with the new 12x12. They have very good filament and if you order filament with the kit purchase it's only about 27.00 a roll for quality filament. Take advantage of that and buy a few rolls so you don't have the frustration of trying to print with cheap sub-standard stuff. Learning 3D printing is hard enough without wondering if your ABS or PLA is the problem. And if you really get stuck just reach out to Colin and he will personally get you sorted very quickly. He's great like that.

With the wood frame it might not be the prettiest printer, but honestly, I concentrate on the prettiest prints and don't really care if the printer is fugly. But I will say the printer has held up perfectly for me after a couple hundred hours of printing. Nothing has worn out, so build quality is solid.