Close

Hybrid View

I've been stoked with it. Never had a failed print using it, quality is top notch. Next time I'm on my desktop I'll add a few pictures of prints with their stuff. The only makerbot I use is natural because it came with my rep2, it's too expensive for me in Australia, but then again faberdashery on a per metre basis costs slightly more, but they sell by the metre so I just get what I need + 50%

Add Geoff on Thingiverse
    Quote Originally Posted by blissiictrl View Post
    I've been stoked with it. Never had a failed print using it, quality is top notch. Next time I'm on my desktop I'll add a few pictures of prints with their stuff. The only makerbot I use is natural because it came with my rep2, it's too expensive for me in Australia, but then again faberdashery on a per metre basis costs slightly more, but they sell by the metre so I just get what I need + 50%
    I bought some off a mob in new zealand, http://store.3dprintingsystems.com they have some good specials on, and some good small volume specials. I bought thier 10x500g pack, as I wanted a good test but not be stuck with kilos of rubbish had it been bad quality, but they seem to have all the makerbot colours and the quality is pretty good I have to say. My only gripe was their "Sea Green" advertised as a Jade green glassy colour, ended up being matte finish british racing green.