I am at a loss with ABL. I have tried both the dacb and the main Marlin packages.

I can not get Z to lift before z_probe retraction. The code comes with dacb (i have verified Roxy, comparing your code to do the Z_blocking_move_to to the dacb code) , yet doesn't work. I have inserted the code into the regular Marlin package, but both have the same results. The do_blocking_move_to runs. But does not actually move the Z axis. The servo just retracts, lifting the Z axis in the process, and at times blanking my LCD display, resetting the RAMPS due to too much power drain.

I guess I will have to go back to a traditional Z as I can not print at this time with an unreliable Z axis.

Also, a G28 on the dacb is unreliable. sometimes it homes the Z at 0,0, others its in the middle of the heated bed as expected.

Also in the dacb the Z never raises between probes in the 5x5 grid. Just hits Z, and skids across my glass to all locations unless the glass is so far unlevel that the Z gets "un triggered".

The main marlin package works fine for probing though. raises Z as expected between probes. Raises after G29 before retraction, just the G28 doesn't.