First I would like to thank you for disagreeing with me, and responding to this thread. Since early Greek times a forum has been about disagreement/discussions, and therefore any disagreement brings more discussion.

My thoughts are that once the plastic has reached a liqudus temperature that is the lowest viscosity it is going to get, until it turns gaseous. Heating it higher than normal extrusion temperature will cause more toxic gasses to be released, which over time will become a health problem. Plus the heat travel up the filament, causing the filament to strip on the hobbed bolt, that is unless you are using a Bowden system, which has it's own set of problems.

Since most of the people interested in 3D printing are in fact very young people, in 20 years there could be a very serious health problem occur from over temping the filament, with little to no increase in print speed. Is it worth it ? Not in my opinion. Then it is just an opinion, and this is a forum, and you are entitled to YOUR opinion !
Quote Originally Posted by Kirschner3D View Post
First of all i would like to see the website and look this through, because I looking at different 3d printer website. This offcourse because they all are different and you can find different and better things at every website.

second printing at a higher temperature doesn't always cause problems and it does make printing faster, but also creates allot more oozing.
I mostly use the e3d v5 hotend atm and turning up the heat of your nozzle also cause less resistance to push through the hot end. offcourse there is a limit and it wil not make your print better or more usefull. But this testing and not always following the book made me find the max capabilities of my print.

this is not to make you look bad or telling you that you're wrong this was just my experience allong the way.