Close

Hybrid View

Technician
    Follow Serena On Twitter
    Dargonfly that looks great! Love the paint job. That t-Rex is such a fun model to print. I think it looks pretty impressive for a relatively short print time. My skull turned out good in ABS I just need to figure out a way to print that rod successfully. It's so simple yet giving me such trouble, lol!

Quote Originally Posted by Serena View Post
    Dargonfly that looks great! Love the paint job. That t-Rex is such a fun model to print. I think it looks pretty impressive for a relatively short print time. My skull turned out good in ABS I just need to figure out a way to print that rod successfully. It's so simple yet giving me such trouble, lol!
    Thanks Serena,
    I printed the rod by positioning it horizontally on the bed with a 0.2 layer height: round side bottom.
    If you can get your bed to stick enough then it should be fine. If the print comes lose during the print then either make the bed stick more, or turn down the print speed (to prevent it from tubmling over).

But I think you could also print it vertically; just takes a bit longer and will create a tiny bit of cleanup for the second 'bulge'.
    Good luck!