Close

Hybrid View

Yes M502 does respond with"Hard coded Default Settings Loaded"

When I use the x and y home buttons I can confirm with an M114 that it is in fact at X0 Y0.

Also the numbers are not thrown off after a G28. G1 F1500 X0 Y0 will bring the hotend back to the correct X0 Y0. It isn't until I run the G29 that things get thrown off.

Quote Originally Posted by Pronus View Post
    Also the numbers are not thrown off after a G28. G1 F1500 X0 Y0 will bring the hotend back to the correct X0 Y0. It isn't until I run the G29 that things get thrown off.
    Is your origin in the back right now? I think it is from the Configuration.h settings. When you press X & Y home buttons, does it go to the back right of the bed?

How much are the numbers off? Are they off by the numbers declared in:

#define X_PROBE_OFFSET_FROM_EXTRUDER 32.6
    #define Y_PROBE_OFFSET_FROM_EXTRUDER 8.1
    #define Z_PROBE_OFFSET_FROM_EXTRUDER -5.7

I'm starting to think you have the negative of your X & Y offsets declared. And that is going to affect the quality of your bed leveling too because it is going to compensate the Z-Axis the wrong amount.
    Last edited by Roxy; 09-17-2014 at 11:11 AM.

Thank you again for your time with trying to help me get things working properly and I'm sorry to put you through all that for such a rookie mistake. Now I've got to face my fiance and tell her the problem was me from the beginning. She is going to love it and my ego is having a field day today, which is ok because I think a man's ego needs to be humbled/bruised every so often so it doesn't become inflated.