The teeth are free, every time it jams I have to pull the filament out completely and cut the nozzle free.
Then it retracts again without any problems and I can print the flow test and level test.
However, as soon as I want to print normal objects like the Benchy, the flow is blocked and the gears clack because it can push a filament in.

The extruder is new, so it is not worn. I had replaced it because of the clicking (does not draw in PLA) and cleaned it after each blockage.
I have now also replaced the Nozzel for the third time (0.4 mm).

Before I printed with PETG, everything ran without any problems, even on the default setting. The printer should also be able to print PLA out of the box.

I have just measured the nozzle with an infrared measuring device, the setting is 205° and I measure 200° on the outside.
When I pull out the filament after the extruder blocks, there is a 2.5mm lump at the tip, as you can see in the picture.

At first I thought it was because I was printing on a flexible substrate. However, the aluminum bed doesn't seem to be 100 percent flat, as I had a different image at the corners than in the middle when leveling.
Now I print on glass and the level test is identical everywhere.