Close

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast
    The website is elegant and modern, and reads well on my smartphone (cross platform browsability is always good).

Regarding the sample, I have a variety of snapping clip fasteners that I want to see build for mechanical testing purposes.

Nice website, would be cool to look how accurate the printers printing small parts

The website looks really clean and professional, defintely gives good vibes.
    For a sample I would have like to see an intricate model printed in one go, like a miniature tank or other vehicle.

Student
    Follow vfrride On Twitter
    The site is very clean and professional. It looks like you're going for a higher end audience, so if you were sending out samples you should look at some of the current design trends and send out models that match up to the industry that the requestor works in.

Very modern website. I'd like a sample print of a globe on a stand.

Student
    Follow theP13RC3 On Twitter Add theP13RC3 on Thingiverse
    It's a really nicely designed, friendly website for sure! I like the information provided, but I do wish more info on the inflexibility of operating temps, etc. would be covered. And an overhang/bridge test with a large plate-interface area would be nice, for seeing plate adhesion and other performance characteristics.

The Zortrax site has a clean user-friendly design. I would ask for a sample that would demonstrate the printer’s ability to bridge unsupported horizontal gaps.

Student
    Follow Cadeamon On Twitter
    It's gotta be the torture test prints, toys are cool but i need to know what you can do.

The site is modern and informative. For sample part I will expected something with gears in high detail.

I have wanted a Zortrax 3D printer for a looong time, but just haven't got the money together :/
    I got a sample from you and it looked stunning!
    About the website: it looks clean, well organized and professional. I like the 'what makes us special part' - https://zortrax.com/#/what-makes-us-special (the way you can view the printer and the well organized information).
    PS! I really like the 3D printed robot you made.

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast