Close

Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast
    The the way the page scrolling works very smooth and modern feeling. Gives a good impression of high quality. As for a sample. I would like to see a DNA Chess Rook.

That left side page navigation is pretty neat and of course the interactive rotating graphic of the printer is a bit mesmerizing. A good sample would have to highlight the quality of a print but be fun to manipulate something with meshing gears is always a good showpiece....

Add GOC on Google+ Add GOC on Thingiverse
    Q: What do you like most about Zortrax.com website, and what kind of 3D printed sample would you like to receive from Zortrax if you would be interested in purchase?

A1: Your site design is clean, simple, and smooth, very attractive for the general consumer.

A2: If your going to send a sample send some calibration parts. As a technically inclined consumer I would like to know my printers capabilities.

1) I love the site design. Very clean and clear. Not a lot of confusing options.
    2) I would love a model of the V-22 Osprey for my Marine son who happens to be working on one as we speak.

Student
    Nice clean website easy to view and even the video works well on my crappy slow internet here.

If I were looking to buy and was getting a sample print I'd want something like a small working model steam engine to run on compresses air.
    Something like this one,
    http://www.thingiverse.com/thing:25624

With a really well built design straight out of the printer with no real work done to it after printing it out, if it worked well like it should that would show the precision of the printer pretty well. Round holes like cylinder need to be round, round piston needs to be round, both need to fit tight together to make it run well etc.... Flywheel needs to be well balanced and round of course.
    So something like that little steam engine would really show the quality of the printer many ways.

Student
    Follow moke1180 On Twitter Add moke1180 on Facebook
    What do you like most about Zortrax.com website, and what kind of 3D printed sample would you like to receive from Zortrax if you would be interested in purchase?

Your website is easy to navigate and the images are clear. The website also give a user a good understanding of the product.
    I would like to receive something that everyone could use which is a picture frame. http://www.thingiverse.com/thing:54020

Follow rvanwaes On Twitter
    Quote Originally Posted by Eddie View Post

What do you like most about Zortrax.com website, and what kind of 3D printed sample would you like to receive from Zortrax if you would be interested in purchase?
    I like how modular the site is. Easy to navigate and informative without being cluttered. I've had my eye on Zortrax for a while and it's clearly a quality product. It looks amazing, too. I'd love to get my hands on the M200 to see what it can do.

I absolutely love parallax scrolling websites that are organized in a way that tells a story. Zortrax has done this perfectly, and draws the viewer in.

I would love to receive a product that is interactive, with movable parts. It may be something that can transform into something unexpected. Something with an element of surprise in it would impress me!

zortrax has a great site, I have visited it multiple times and have requested and received two samples, both great quality. I wish they had a US foot print. Great looking printer.

Student
    It is a very clear, modern site. It weas easy to navigate and find all the relative information. And it loaded fast on a tablet with very bad wifi connection that was on off all the time. Something like Voronoid tower would be a good show of capabilities.

Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast