Close

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    I use ABS and PLA. Would be cool if you could use Polypropylene.

I have so far only used ABS - I would like to see Ninja Flex tested on it

Follow wpilgrim On Twitter Add wpilgrim on Facebook Add wpilgrim on Thingiverse
    Will be giving this stuff a try, I primarily use PLA and it seems you cover most of the bases/basics. I can't imagine something else. I have issues with minor warping on extremely large prints and will definitely give this a shot for those applications.

try cement, or stone.

I put it on two of our printers at the NY Maker Faire and ordered it for three more this week. We printed a lot of successful prints with PLA already but would love to try it with some exotics, like Carbon Fiber.

Student
    Follow Pmbtruckin On Twitter Add Pmbtruckin on Facebook
    I'm still learning and don't have my own printer but my wife's friend who got her into 3d printer world use pla

It covers everything I have printed with and I have been looking closely at this product as an option to purchase when I finally get a home printer.

polycarb would be good

ABS is what I work with mostly and I think a metal based filament would be nice to use here.

Student
    I am very impressed with the comprehensive list of materials that you have tested but being new to the field I have much to learn before I can offer any useful suggestions as to what other options should be considered.

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast