Close

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Hybrid View

I'd love to go to the NYC one coming up in April. The site isn't set up yet so I don't know who's going.

One of the things I don't understand about these dates is the expo is during the week. Unless people take time off from work or go to the expo for business, how do you expect people to be able to go?

Just move the date to a weekend and you'd get double the attendees, me included.

I for one would go to EVERY single event if I could. I swear I cant get enough 3D printing in my life right now. It's all I can focus on.

I am interested in Berlin convention.

Aerospace and Medical fields would be the best ones to attend. There are so many new innovations that are really stretching the capabilities and expanding the technology there!

would like to see a conference around washington dc

Jeff Kowalski and Chris Anderson

The DIY drones looks good

Follow wpilgrim On Twitter Add wpilgrim on Facebook Add wpilgrim on Thingiverse
    Santa Barbara. Wow looks like some great topics. I wish I could remote attend. I would love to hear the printing in precious metals talk, the 3D printer stocks discussion and the using 3D printing in your business talk.

I'd be most interested in seeing the tokyo conference.

Student
    Follow Pmbtruckin On Twitter Add Pmbtruckin on Facebook
    I don't really like being in crowded places but I would have to say one in California it's close to home

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast