Close

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Hybrid View

Same question of 3dfilaprint, same answer. I believe that the color choice is too small. There should be more colors like with paint. You choose the RAL and your filament can print objects with a precise color of your need.

Quote Originally Posted by Eddie View Post

This is a question posed by
    3dxtech
    Earn 1 additional entry for replying to this thread and answering the following question:

What new material(s) do you think the filament market isn't providing, or isn't providing well?

I wrote this earlier, not an exciting answer but when building printed hands for kids, Boys are pretty easy color wise, Girls are limited in sparkly or glittery filament. more of those would be nice.

I would love to use a truly wood filament

Engineer-in-Training
    conductive materials as well as materials that can be post processed to become thermosets after they are printed.

Organics. The ability to print out body parts to replace missing, damaged, diseased or weakened limbs or organs would be fantastic.

Student
    Follow sharon On Twitter Add sharon on Facebook Add sharon on Google+
    Organic, disposable filaments

Conductive filaments.

A material that allows for easier printing of high quality models with complex shapes - having to bake afterwards to properly bond or strengthen is not an issue.
    Perhaps a graphite like conductor and of course; costs of standard materials should be cheaper (even if it's just a single color that is cheaper then the rest; just for simple prototyping.)

Technician
    Add Zulfe on Thingiverse
    What new material(s) do you think the filament market isn't providing, or isn't providing well?

I think all filaments could be a little less expensive. Granted, you can print quite a lot with 1kg of filament, but $30 is a little much for what you do get.

I would love to be able to print with a high conductivity filament.

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast