Close

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast
    Student
    Follow vfrride On Twitter
    I'd give it to a library in an inner city. I feel that this technology, and the technologies that back it, will become more and more important over the next few years and that it could provide a step out of poverty.

A high school, so that these young adults can learn about the awesome advancements in science and so they can begin thinking of how it can change the world. Most high-school aged student's parents would have never even heard of 3D printers (and likely teachers too).

My younger sisters because they are all very creative and with a 3d printer, they would be able to do some very neat stuff.

Student
    Follow theP13RC3 On Twitter Add theP13RC3 on Thingiverse
    I'd give it to hospitals in impoverished and war-torn regions, so prosthetic limbs and other medical devices could be printed to help people. That, and schools need them so badly!

Student
    Follow Cadeamon On Twitter
    I would love to have a local Makerspace for anyone to come in and use,

To my nearest children hospital for research and better assessment before surgery's

I would give it to a teacher who loves to make and encourages young people to do the same.

Student
    I would give it to one of my family members in Vietnam. The possibilities would blow their mind away and I doubt many in people in that country have heard or seen a 3D printer.

Student
    I have to go with the most of people on this one. A school.

However, including dead people in the mix. Buckminster Fuller. I think he would have done great things with a 3d printer.

I would give it to my local robotics team it would help kids for years to come.

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast