Close

Hybrid View

Student
    Follow apmahardy On Twitter Add apmahardy on Facebook Add apmahardy on Google+ Add apmahardy on Thingiverse
    SCHOOLS and TEACHERS. Our minds are all on the same issue-- getting the technology to our youth as quickly as possible. Those who grow up with it will understand it fully and truly.

If you were looking for more of an individual....Monsanto. Why this monster? So that he may find alternative, safer ways to manufacture.

Ok all answered the same but that my opinion too: a school. Children of tomorrow will benefit from learning to use an object that for sure will be more and more popular in the future.

A school of course! I'd like to see this be a normal things for kids as they grow up.

My son's school. I have already told them during a printing demo I did there, as soon as I get a newer printer, I am donating them my current one.

I would give it to my future children.

Follow ralphzoontjens On Twitter Add ralphzoontjens on Facebook Add ralphzoontjens on Shapeways Add ralphzoontjens on Thingiverse
    I would save it for a very smart kid, and see if I can excite him to do similar things as what I am doing (and more).

Engineer-in-Training
    My colleague Mike. He has the sort of mindset that would allow him to dissect the machine and how it operates enough to really push the envelope of 3d printing.

THere is a museum magnet school up the road that is completely hands on. Giving them a 3D printer would really help the kids with their projects.

http://www.normalpark.com/

Add GameProps on Facebook Add GameProps on Thingiverse
    I would give a 3D printer to a friend of mine on Facebook, Richard Wind. He has the same imaginative mind that I do and I think he could also do great things with his own printer. I had the thought of schools, but most of them have grants and a variety of other funding that they could easily buy or be given 3D printers.

A high school, so that these young adults can learn about the awesome advancements in science and so they can begin thinking of how it can change the world. Most high-school aged student's parents would have never even heard of 3D printers (and likely teachers too).