Close

Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast
    Student
    All of the different software used for different aspects of the design and printing processes.

learning the 3d design software.

Follow rvanwaes On Twitter
    What was/is the most difficult thing for you to learn/understand about 3D Printing?

In my experience with DIY 3D printing, the hardest part is the learning curve to get the perfect print (still a work in progress). There are so many variables that factor in to all parts of a print at home - first layer adhesion, room/bed/extruder temperature, drafts, calibration, patience for replacement parts from China, etc.

Student
    Add rafbe on Facebook
    hotend clog is frustrating

Why the 3D printer extruder can clog up.

At the very start figuring out what the extruder was, how it worked, the difference between them all

Well, maybe building my first 3D printer was a bit of a challenge, but I found it a really cool experience and now I know a lot more about the technology.

Add GOC on Google+ Add GOC on Thingiverse
    Q: What was/is the most difficult thing for you to learn/understand about 3D Printing?

A: Slicing parameters/variables and understanding how they influence each other. Their seems to be an endless combination of settings that all have there pros & cons. Finding that sweet spot for a particular filament can sometimes be quite a challenge.

Getting consistent print quality is my current challenge. Many parameters to work with! But it's fun to experiment.

Student
    Designing my own items correctly.
    Many items should be easy enough as rather simple, but gears and detailed parts I got allot to learn!

Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast